Monday, January 17, 2011

Cerulean's Love of Pop Culture, Episode 1



Show notes:

Cerulean's Love of Pop Culture is produced, recorded and the misguided idea of Lola Lariscy.

**Please note** I know there are some rough patches in this episode. I'm already thinking about what I'll do differently next time. Also, I didn't realize that when I uploaded my picture to the podcast page that it would display it on the player. I've now uploaded the blue lobster logo, but it's too late for this already-published episode.

If some of the links seem funny it's because the promotional companies give me links formatted a certain way, and they want me to use them that way.

The very first intro music is Frightened Rabbit,

"Heads Roll Off"
(mp3 courtesy of Promonet)
Buy at
Rhapsody


El Ten Eleven, "Falling"


Matt Longo, "Ali, Please"
His Website


Chad VanGaalen, "Clinically Dead"
(Mp3 can be found at his label's site)

General Fuzz, "Summer" (paired with my haiku segment)

Matt Longo, "Lulu"
His Website

The Hole Punch Generation,
"Conversations"

Buy at iTunes Music Store

Two ending songs:

Matt Longo, "Ali, Please"

Antony and the Johnsons, "Epilepsy is Dancing" (Mp3 can be found at their label's site)

No comments:

Post a Comment