Saturday, January 15, 2011
I apologize for my extended absence. I'm trying to put together the first episode of Cerulean's Love of Pop Culture. I'm learning Audacity bit by bit. I learned how to splice a segment so that I can interject another segment. Problem is I'm realizing that some of my audio recorded with static over it. I tried to take it out by compressing the audio (the help page says that's supposed to equalize some of the disparate parts of the track), but that didn't work. I don't know if the mic isn't in secure enough, or if something's interfering with it...I'm going to muck around with it tonight. I may have to re-record those segments. I promise I'll keep trying. I hope to have the first episode completed soon.