Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cerulean's Love of Pop Culture, Episode 15



Direct Link

In this episode I talk about my first short story podcast.



I talk about my novel and the Southern Beer Review show.

We plan to go to Universal for Halloween Horror Nights and the Harry Potter world. Any other suggestions?

Halfway through my boyfriend woke up, and apparently sounds from the kitchen carry very well.

The new fall season has started. I thought Revolution was meh. Ben and Kate was trying a little too hard, but I love Lucy Punch. I want to like The Mindy Project because I'm fond of Mindy Kaling and some of the other actors on the show.

How I Met Your Mother cheat sheet.

Big Bang Theory trailer.

Creative Emmy winners

Arrested Development casting news.

I put the video for the Psych Comic-Con panel on the blog.

The music I use in this episode is Benjamin Francis Leftwich, "Swim Until You Can't See Land" (Frightened Rabbit cover). You may listen to it here or download his EP at his site.

No comments:

Post a Comment