Monday, November 15, 2010

A Beginning

Hello. This is Lola. Ceruleanlobster to some. Lolabelle to others. If you call me anything else, you do so at your own risk. I'm a spitfire.

My plan for this site is for it to serve as a blogging platform for me to post my own observations about pop culture, including TV, movies, books, some comics, other blogs and podcasts. I'll also post links to news articles and other outside content. I'm also interested in politics and technology, and that may sneak in occasionally, but I'm not showy about politics. I'm not the type who makes it a requisite that you think my way. I'm all about debate.

I will also begin producing a companion podcast. It's going to take me a few weeks to get it going. I podcasted for 4 years, but I've been out of the game for nearly a year. This new podcast will be completely different from my prior podcast, so I have to write out a plan for it. I have to think about format and what type of content I will include.

Unfortunately, it will just be me. I will try to be entertaining! Since my specialty has always been finding good, independent music, I'll include music in the podcast. Production-wise, I'm no audio engineer, but I'll do my best. I'm always learning.

If you'd like to see my music blog, it's here. The podcasts probably aren't playable any more because I stopped the service. I'm not sure if those podcasts will be available again once I start paying the hosting company for my new podcast.

I plan to begin posting to this new blog this week.

I will promise you this: I am funny and outrageous. I'm also very knowledgeable about pop culture (with a focus on all things SCIFI).

No comments:

Post a Comment