Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cerulean's Love of Pop Culture, Episode 9

Libsyn page
MP3
 
I only used one song this time because I was short on storage. However, I upped my space, and it looks like it gave it to me immediately. Oh well. I already created the podcast. Ain't gonna redo it!

Song:
Massy Ferguson, "Long Time, No See". MP3 thanks to KEXP
Website Label site

What we talked about:

Dragon*Con
Podcasts we saw being recorded at Dragon*Con: Sword and Laser What the Cast Geek a Week (I totally flaked on who was there. I forgot to mention Veronica Belmont. There were at least ten people in the panel.)

Frog Pants
@valentine

Side Reel
My Movies

Zombie map
Isaac Asimov book "The Caves of Steel" being made into a movie.
Pearl Jam 20
Human Combustion case in Ireland
Particle travels faster than light

No comments:

Post a Comment