Monday, May 30, 2011

Cerulean's Love of Pop Culture, Episode 5

Man, my scheduling ability sucks. I'm going to get better.  Also, my audio isn't in stereo. I must be missing some kind of converter. I need to do some more research before I waste money trying to fix it (and inevitably getting the wrong thing).



Download
Podcast page

Cerulean's Love of Pop Culture, Episode 5


Wow. My voice really starts to go toward the middle of the podcast.

In this episode:

I discuss the movies Priest, Bridesmaids and Hangover 2, Wil Wheaton, Eureka, summer TV start dates, Netflix (The IT Crowd*, Star Trek and silly Syfy movies)

Music:

The Raveonettes, "Forget That You're Young" (Thanks to KEXP)

Amanda Mair, "House" (Thanks to AOL)

Bell XI, "Hey Anna Lena" (Thanks to WXRT)




*I mispronounced Graham Linehan's name. I just realized that he also did another show I love, Black Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment