Sunday, February 13, 2011

Finally: Cerulean's Love of Pop Culture, Episode 2

Libsyn Page
Direct Download
RSS



I'm going to get better about keeping a schedule. I've been working on this episode for two weeks. I had to re-record most of it. I'm still getting the hang of Audacity. It's not as intuitive (to me) as my previous software program, but I think once I really understand Audacity, I'll find it to be more flexible. Sometimes with choices comes more of a learning curve.

If you have any questions or feedback, please e-mail it ceruleanlobster@gmail.com *but* please put pop culture in the subject. I have 6,669 messages currently. I'm never going to be able to sift through all the e-mails.
Or, you can comment on the libsyn page or the podcast page.

In this episode: Music:
The Radio Department, The New Improved Hypocrisy (from KEXP)
The Postal Service, "The District Sleeps Tonight" (from Sub Pop)
Janelui, "Jailbard" (from Team Clermont)
The Solitarians, "The Burdens of Loss" (from the Freemusic archive site)
Fabrizio Paterlini "Forever Blue" (from the Freemusic archive site)
Matt Longo, "Lulu" (from his Band Camp)
Chad VanGaalen, "Clinically Dead" from Sub Pop

Things I talk about:

World War Z by Max Brooks

The Fog, by John Carpenter

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, by Edgar Wright

The Fringe Podcast

Fringecasting with Wayne and Dan

Rushmore

No comments:

Post a Comment